Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My next patient.


The feet on the right belong to the most beautiful feet in the world! He should have been a foot model. His hands are gorgeous too. His knees are not so fortunate. The right one is being replaced this Tues. The left later in Mar. 2011. I am not a good nurse when my husband ( on the right) is sick. I am impatient and expect him to know what I know. Flo Nightingale would be ashamed of me. I am not Mother Teresa either. But I will do my upmost to be everything I should be because I love this man beyond words. He picked a great surgeon and I picked my favorite anesthesiologist and PACU nurse. My dearest and lifelong friend directs the Ortho floor that he will stay on after the surgery. So what can go wrong? As a veteran nurse I know the answer to that.... I won't be his nurse. Heaven help the staff who has to deal with me. Seriously! I will try to be brave and keep my acid dripping tongue in my mouth!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best :) Why did you not start writing a blog earlier? So excited to see what you post on here :) I love you more than you know!

    ReplyDelete