Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beyond his years


This is my camera boy. He sees things differently than most of us. He works long hours, in the competitive world of cinema. It is not glamorous as most would think. It takes networking, skill and above all a great work ethic. It can take years to "make it" or at least feel comfortable with your income, which can be as fickle as" the next big thing". This boy has always had his vision and perhaps is on the "vision quest" of his life. His path is all his own. He builds it daily even when he is not on a set. His brain never stops. He watches, learns, keeps, and discards. He sees everything as a visual tool. He can no longer go to a movie just to enjoy it. He knows what we don't know.... how it was shot, lighted, edited, animated, and juiced. I love him so and can no longer advise him. He is way over my head.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your BLOG the colors and textures! I especially enjoy reading it because of your colorful use of language! I appreciate your perspective because its inspiring and honest. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more on your BLOG keep up the Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete